Sunday, November 1, 2009

You Fooled Us All


She's the hottest on the big screen,
The creme of the crop,
Her face, that of a beauty queen,
A pair of legs that just won't stop!!!
It's all been a big lie!!!
I hate to say this.....
Megan Fox is a guy!!!
At first I couldn't believe my eyes,
But there was always something I could not place,
There always seemed to be something wrong with her face,
Now I know what was amiss,
Megan's whole look was all lies.
She's a man they say,
But this is not how she'll stay.
Her facade will then become true,
Yet still, the joke is on you.
Megan Fox,
You fooled us all,
I wonder if it'll all bite you in the ass,
If your popularity will fall,
Once you have become a lass,
Will Hollywood give you a call???
How will the men of the world react to this???
How will they react to this man who got away with ....
Being a miss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment