Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Just Wouldn't Know



Calm and assertive, that's the energy you give,

Entering our homes and giving us a new way to live,

Our canines, why they are running the show,

Doing things why, well, I just don't know.

National Geographic, was smart to trust in you,

I swear Cesar, without you, well, I wouldn't know what to do,

Walking our dogs with this confidence we did not feel,

How many dogs have you saved that were just about to be killed?

You walk in our doors, without giving our dogs a glance,

For some of these dogs, they are given just one more chance.

These are the dogs that attack for reasons only they know,

How many lives have you saved with just your show?

Every life you touch seems to get better,

Many of a time I have wanted to write you a letter.

Perhaps make a tape to get on your show,

What's wrong with my dog, Well, I just don't know.

This is why I have added you to my blog,

I think without you my life would be a mess,

I would be walking my dog a heck of alot less,

With all of your teachings I can walk my dog easy,

This makes the rest of my life more breezy.

My self- esteem has gone up for sure,

There is now so much more I can endure,

Without you, Cesar Milan, and your dog psychology,

Our lives wouldn't be as they have come to be.

I now more about my dog than I have ever known,

And I owe all to you Cesar Milan, and all that you've shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment