Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You Have Your Kids To Think Of.....





Jon and Kate, please get it straight,


You have your kids to think of,


I watched this family once so full of love,


Raising their family of eight.


Now I cringe when I hear your name,


Look what has happened to your family due to fame.


Did you forget about the vows you took?


Don't you two care about how you look?


I did not know you were only a family of two,


Don't you realize everyone is looking at you?


Don't you care what your kids might think?


They made you all that money,


They got you all of this fame,


Don't you care about what they'll know?


Don't you feel any shame?


Your kids should have always came first,


Without them, we wouldn't not even know your name.


I see Jon with his young woman, you should be ashamed.


Kate with her bodyguard, are you two to blame?


Your kids have never had normal lives,


You make them work,


You both act like jerks,


And we all get to watch likes its some joke.


Thats the worst part of all,


The kids will hear about it from other kids at school,


It's not like they will be fools.


Kids have always been so cruel.


Don't you two feel the least bit small?


I must say you both make me sick,


Jon, your girlfriend of twenty-two,


Why are you only thinking about you?


You think your children don't come first!


I have so much anger towards you I feel I may burst.


Those kids didn't deserve this bad luck,


They don't deserve to see you at your worst,


The life you have made for them must really suck.


You can see how fake you two are,


Don't think your kids can't too,


Their being born brought you this far,


Without them, neither of you have a clue,


You need to quit while your ahead,


Get out of the public eye,


Give those kids a chance at a normal life,


It was them after all who made you a star.


Jon and Kate, former husband and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment