Monday, August 31, 2009

Yeah, Brad Pitt, Yeah, That's Me



Hit after Hit,
The Movies I make,
Making all the ladies knees shake,
Who am I??
Who could I be??
Yeah, Brad Pitt, Yeah, That's me.
I once had a wife,
I found our paths were no longer one,
I wanted kids,
She wanted none.
Then into my life walked in this woman,
Three adopted kids already under her bosom,
I found Angie and I were in sync,
I became part of her clan without a blink,
I just jumped right in,
Didn't give myself time to think.
I adopted her children without a thought,
She got pregnant and I was caught.
Three more babies she brought me,
Of her egg and my sperm,
Perfect little children,
All three superb.
Now here I am the father of six,
Not ready yet to make that leap,
Angie and I still living in sin,
But its ok, look at me grin.
The man all you men want to be,
Yeah, Brad Pitt, Yeah, That's Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment