Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Is George Clooney Gay?"



His smile makes our hearts flutter whenever he looks our way,
Still I find myself asking, "Is George Clooney Gay?"
Not that it matters to me you see,
Its just I read an article in People recently,
Brad Pitt had been asked a question about George Clooney,
This is the part where it gets a bit looney,
When asked about marriage, Brad said he and Angie would,
Their one condition is when George and his partner could.
Now this is the part where I am confused,
Its only gay people who try to marry and get refused.
Still I find myself asking, "Is George Clooney gay?"
I know we see him with women now and then,
Perhaps he is like Rock Hudson and likes to play pretend.
I don't understand why it would matter in this day and age,
Its not like being gay is to be kept like a beast locked in a cage.
You can be gay in Hollywood and still have fans,
I will tell you I still love George Clooney whether he likes women or a man.

1 comment: